Narborough Hall is an award-winning, independent lifestyle store based in an Elizabethan manor house and we’re looking for someone to join our friendly retail team. If you have an outgoing and engaging personality, are motivated and enthusiastic then this could be the job for you.
At Narborough Hall, no two days are ever the same. It’s a hands on job and you’ll enjoy a wide variety of duties including welcoming shoppers, assisting them to find the products they are looking for, operating the till and taking payments, pricing and managing stock, replenishing store displays, keeping the shop floor and back office areas clean and tidy as well as generally ensuring the smooth running of the store.
In this position, you’ll be an ambassador for Narborough Hall and you will be keen to meet the high expectations of customers who come to the shop. We pride ourselves on offering beautiful products in an inspirational environment along with exceptional customer service.
- Hours: 3 days per week 9am - 5.45pm
- Pay: this will be competitive and calculated depending upon experience.
- Some weekend work will be required.
- Maternity cover contract intially for 6 months.
Apply now by submitting the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 20 second video expressing why you’d be the perfect person to join our team
- Your CV with details of two employer referees
- The hours you are available to work
Closing date Sunday 30th August. Interviews to be held 1st week in September.